Chicken & Cauliflower Rice soup
Macronutrients: (1 serving)
Total Calories: 546 kcal Ratio: 2.2:1
FAT: 50.55 g NET CARB: 8.61 g PRO: 14.24 g
1 oz Heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoons butter
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1oz chicken (dark meat)
2 oz broth, organic bone, Pacific
1 sliced diced onion
1/4 c diced carrots
1/2 c shredded cauliflower or frozen cauliflower rice
1. Weigh out all ingredients.
2. Sautee vegetables in oil and butter in a small saucepan.
3. Add boullion and some or all of water from meal
4. Add cooked chicken breast and a pinch of parsley.
5. Simmer on medium heat until vegetables are soft.
6. Salt can be added to soup for more flavor.
Serve soup with cream as a beverage or cream may
be added soup after step #5.
Leave a Reply.